Are you struggling with how to choose the best niche for your blog? Today I’m going to share with you the best niche for blogging in 2019.
Starting a blog in 2019 is one of the best ways to boost your online money making activities and rake in some extra cash. However to start a blog and grow it is not what it used to be like in the early days of the internet.
There are factors you need to consider when starting your blog. Choosing your blog niche is one of the most important factors. Today I’m going to share with you the best niche for blogging in 2019.
Before we get started let’s take a look at how to choose your blog niche. Most people get this wrong. They skip this part and get to the list of the best blogging niche.
Just because these niches demands are high doesn’t mean it’s for everyone. Your aim should be what value can you contribute to the world.
How to choose the best niche for your blog
1. Choose something you love
One of the most important steps in choosing your blogging niche is to blog about what you know a lot about. Something you love so much that you can get bored talking about it. That will also make you an expert in it or give you the passion to be an expert in it.
I have this friend who loves food so much but she doesn’t know how to cook. She took a few cooking classes and read a few cookbooks, Now she’s one of the best cooks I know. finding her blogging niche won’t be a problem if she decides to blog.
Moral of story >> cooking was easy for her because she already love food and that drives her passion for learning and becoming an expert in it.
Choosing a niche you love will boost your enthusiasm to continue creating valuable contents for your readers and developing your skill will be a piece of cake because you already have the passion for your niche.
2. Be passionate about it
Just as I told you earlier on choosing what you love. But choosing what you love at times might not be enough to pinpoint the perfect niche for your blog. You have to be passionate about it.
How do you know what you’re passionate about amidst the things you love? , this is how. Write down the topics you have good interest in. list them on a paper and try to come up with at least 10 blog post topics on each niche you wrote down.
If you’re able to come up with 10 blog posts topics easily, that’s your chosen niche.
3. Find your competitive edge
Now that you have your potential niche with you, You need to find a competitive edge in the market. There’s a good chance the niche you have with you is already saturated on the internet. The purpose of this post is to show you the best niche for blogging and prepare you to stand a chance against the big boys in the industry. By helping you narrow down your niche.
Let’s take for example. Your chosen niche is affiliate marketing. There are thousands if not millions of people on that niche. You may need to narrow down your niche to something like affiliate marketing on social media.
That way you’ll have fewer competitors and you can start dominating your niche from there.
4. Dominate your niche
Now that you have chosen your niche and you’re ready to jump. For you to be successful in your blogging career you need to dominate your niche.
You don’t just want to be addressed as a blogger within your friends’ circle. You want to stand out in the midst of other bloggers. The way to do that is by identifying the problems in your niche.
Look for a solution to the problems and people will start to notice you in your niche. The more solution you can provide and get it to more people letting them know you have a solution to their problems. The more people will come to you and voila. Your niche domination its on track.
Best Niche Blogging for Blogging in 2019
1. Health and fitness Niche
This is probably one of the best blogging niches for new bloggers who are into fitness training and beauty product review. This niche is pretty saturated. However, you can always narrow down your blog niche to gain market ground.
How to make money with Health and fitness niche
- Product Review: this is one of the best ways to make money with health and fitness niche. The beauty industry is a vast industry. Advertisers spent Billions of dollars annually on their product promotions. You can sign up with affiliate networks. Pick a product, review, make sales and earn commissions on your sale.
- Sponsored post: this process is a little similar to the product review. But in this way Advertisers contact you to write a post on your blog about their product. They pay you your agreed price and voila, you’re done. Pretty cool right? To attract this promotion method your blog should be getting a significant amount of targeted traffic monthly.
- Display adverting: almost all blogging niches utilize this method of ad. You sign up with an ad network like Google Adsense,Media.net and others. You place their code on your website and they pay you for clicks and impressions.
2. Dating Niche
The dating niche is one of the growing niches in the blogosphere. Several dating sites are emerging, so is the competition in the online dating niche. Online dating is complex. From selecting the best dating platform to sign up to dating tips.
Just like the other niches, there are a lot of competitions and to stand out, you need to know what you’re doing and how you intend to help people with their relationship life.
How to make money with dating niche
- Personal coaching: this is one of the best ways to make money in the dating niche. You can help people balance their relationship lives by offering private coaching for your readers and you can charge them for it. Be careful though, make sure you know what you’re doing. Provide great value for your readers and charge reasonably.
- Product sales: you may write a book on relationship advice or recommend a great one for your audience. make sure whatever you’re selling or recommending to your readers is valuable and will solve their problem.
3. Making money online Niche
Making money online niche is one of the niches every wannabe blogger is going into these days. It’s a saturated niche but that doesnt mean you can’t make money blogging on it. In fact its one of the best-paid niches on the internet.
For you to stand out in this niche, you need to narrow your research down and pick a topic. Focus on creating valuable content around your topic. Solve peoples problem increase your traffic generation by working on your website SEO [search engine optimization].
How to make make money with making money online niche
- Display advertising: display ads is one of the popular ways to earn with this niche. There are thousands if not millions of products for this niche. What better way to get your hands on it than letting big ad networks like Google Adsense present it to your audience.
- Affiliate sales: chances are your audience wants to make money online. You can make money by recommending good platforms for them to make extra cash. You can also recommend tools for them to utilize in their online making money activities.
- E-book sales: you can write a guide and package it in an e-book or hire someone to write it for you. You can sell the e-book to your readers at a fixed price.
Whatever you want to sell to your readers or recommend to them, Make sure it’s of great value. The internet is full of fake programs and makes money online stuff. Do your research before recommending anything to avoid tarnishing your image.
4. Fashion Niche
Who doesnt like a good outfit, we all do. Fashion niche is growing every day. So is the competition in the fashion blog niche. If you know a lot about the fashion industry, you might consider starting a fashion blog. The niche is not new but it’s still less competitive compared to other blogging niches out there.
How to make money with fashion niche
- Affiliate sales: this is probably the best ways to make money with a fashion blog. You sign up with big online stores like Amazon or Aliexpress. You promote your preferred products, makes sales and you earn commissions on your sales.
- Display advertising: you can sign up as an affiliate to all the fashion stores. You need big ad networks like Google Ads to help you place targeted ads on your website and you get paid for clicks and impressions.
5. Technology Niche
Technology niche may sound too technical to some but let me explain what this niche means for those who are still confused. The internet is growing, with more growth comes more needs. Many people are engaging in learning computer languages/programming languages.
As more engage in this journey so is the need for tutorials and guides. Learning these languages is not easy, but it can be less difficult with guides and tutorial. If you have experience in this aspect, you’ll really need to create a blog. There’s a lot of money to be made.
I started learning how to code on solo learn this year and I just finished my HTML Course. I read several blog posts on the course, now I’m through with HTML and I’m learning CSS now.
Blogging in this niche can be quite profitable. However, you need to be knowledgeable in the field
How to make money with technology niche
- Products sale: you can create an ebook on a language or tips and guides. Sell it on your blog and make money. Believe me,, many will buy your product as long as it’s valuable.
- Coaching classes: you can arrange a coaching class for your audience. You can use online or offline coaching. And make good money as well.
6. Finance Niche
The finance niche is one of the best niches to blog on. However, you need some certain skills to make your blog a success with this niche. You need to have experience in managing and organizing funds.
This niche is always on the top blogging niches because of the oppurtunities it provides to those who blog on it. If you have the experience or you can make research and deliver valuable tips and contents, then you should consider starting a blog in this niche.
How to make money with finance niche
- Display advertising: this is one of the best paying niches on the internet. a friend of mine who operates a finance blog earns up to $40 per click on Google Adsense.
- Sponsored posts: advertisers pay well for this niche. You can expect up to $1000 per sponsored post. Your blog needs significant amounts of traffic for advertisers to contact you.
7. Food Niche
Operating a food niche blog is one best way to make money online. The food niche is a growing niche in the blogosphere. If you know how to cook good food, you can start a food blog. The competition is kinda high but you can always narrow down your niche to a less competitive one.
You can start a recipe blog and teach people how to cook different types of food.
How to make money with food niche
- Products sales: write an e-book on your top recipes and sell them to your audience
- Display advertisement: there is a good chance your visitors are interested in buy ingredients online. Big ads networks like Google ads can help you present targeted ads to them and you get paid for clicks and impressions.
8. Lifestyle Niche
Starting a lifestyle blog is one of the best ways to turn your passion into money. Most newbie lifestyle bloggers get this wrong. Thinking they can put anything out there and make a lot of money. It doesnt work that way.
To make money with a lifestyle blog, you have to be unique and find out what makes you, you. Most people don’t care about you or what you think. Being a lifestyle blogger is all about sharing your point of view in a unique and interesting way.
How to make money with lifestyle niche
- Display Advertising: you can sign up with big ad networks like Google Ads, Media.net and others. They display ads on your website and you get paid for clicks and impression.
- Affiliate sales: once you have a significant amount of traffic to your blog. you can start recommending products you use to them and receive feedback from them and you also make cool cash.
9. Travel Niche
The travel niche saw a spike in 2018 and its been growing since then. The age of the internet has made things easy due to travel jobs .the freedom to work from anywhere in the world has made the travel niche more popular.
Are you a traveller? if yes. Start a travel niche blog and make some extra cash while you enjoy the moment.
How to make money with travel niche
- Product sales: write an ebook on your travel moments. Telltales and analyze different cultures you experienced during your travel moment. Sell it to your audience and make cool cash.
- Display advertising: just as you already know about ad networks. Sign up for one of your choices and make money from clicks and impressions.
10. DIY and Craft Niche
Do it yourself [DIY] and craft niche is a vast niche with many sub-niches. Take whatever you’re specialized in, be it knitting, moulding drawing etc. Create a blog and teach people how to do it.
Many underestimate the number of people out there that want to learn what you’re doing. don’t be like them. Start putting valuable contents out there and you’ll be surprised.
How to make money with DIY and craft niche
- Product sales: you can sell your craft to your readers or write an ebook that teaches them how to do particular stuff. Sell it to them and make cool cash.
- Membership sales: create a premium members area on your blog where you share premium contents, tips and guides. sell the membership to your audience and make cool cash.
- Display advertising: signup with big ad networks like Google Adsense, Media.net. Put their code on your website and get paid for clicks and impression.
Choosing your blogging niche may sound and looks like tedious work but it pays at the end.
While there are many blogs out there who cover multiple niches. It’s not advisable for you to start that way. Remember if you do that, you’re competing with these guys.
And in doing so you lost your competitive edge. pick a popular niche and narrow it down to a less competitive but still popular. Make your stand there and dominate your niche.
When you’ve dominated your niche, you can compete with the big boys in the market because now you’re one of them.
I’ve given you 10 best niche for blogging. It’s left for you to choose your blog niche and get started on your blogging journey.
Any issue, thoughts or contribution. Comment on the bottom
Sharing is caring. share with friends.