Are you struggling to decide the perfect affiliate marketing program for your blog? Well, worry no more because I’m going to share with you the top ten affiliate marketing opportunities for bloggers in 2019.
There are lots of affiliate programs out there and deciding the good one amongst them take a series of testing and marketing (don’t worry I already done that for you). That takes time and effort and many affiliate programs are emerging almost every week.
As it gets more difficult so is the competition among the affiliate program companies. That, in turn, create more opportunities for affiliate marketers like me and you. Before we get into the affiliate marketing opportunities, Let us take a look at how affiliate marketing works.
How Affiliate Marketing Works
[Image provided courtesy of the Sugarrae.]
The infographic above shows the details of how affiliate marketing works. Let’s get to the main purpose of this post.
Top Affiliate Marketing Opportunities For Bloggers
Clickbank is the platform that comes to new bloggers trying to make money from affiliate marketing. Its popularity is not a joke, Clickbank has been in the industry for almost 19 years. the platform focus on digital marketing products.
Clickbank has over 6 million products on its platform to reach over 200 million of their customers worldwide.
If you’re looking for a way to double your affiliate marketing sales, Clickbank can help you achieve just that. it’s one of the best affiliate marketing opportunities on the internet.
- A large variety of products to choose from. with over 6 million products you cant lack products to promote.
- Good commissions on sales.
- Not worldwide coverage
2. Shareasale affiliate
The Shareasale affiliate program is one of the best affiliate marketing opportunities for bloggers. The company has been in business for over 17 years.
The company have a large variety of products for you to promote. everything you can think of is available, you’ll never run out of products to promote.
One of the things I love about Shareasale affiliate is its digital payment solutions for their publishers. Not all affiliate p[rogarms out there offers the kind of flexibility Shareasale affiliate program offers.
- Easy payment solution. Their Digital and standard payments option give them a competitive edge in the industry.
- Large product selection. Just like Clickbank Shareasale product selection gives you a wide selection of products to choose from.
- Technical Setup. To setup, the ShareASale program requires good technical knowledge. It doesnt means non-tech savvy couldn’t set it up but it may take more time to set up.
3. Amazon affiliate program
Amazon affiliate program is one of those programs that get you excited because of the oppurtunities it offers.
We all know Amazon. The online store has everything you can think of. Their delivery systems are great and they have products for every niche you may be operating in.
Read Also; 10 BEST NICHE FOR BLOGGING IN 2019
It’s a great place to start your affiliate journey. You have the opportunity to promote anything you want to promote.
- Good commission payout. Amazon pays you up to %10 commission on every sale that comes from you.
- General affiliate link. Youll get paid on Amazon for any purchase made through your link. Even if it’s not the product you’re linking to.
- Large products selection. Amazon is one of the biggest online stores in the world. You get a large selection of products to choose from.
- 24-hours affiliate cookie. The Amazon affiliate cookie only lasts 24 hours. Any orders made by your referrals after 24 hours, you don’t get paid.
- Lack of payment methods. As an affiliate partner with Amazon, you only get paid through an Amazon gift card, bank transfers or cheque. That’s not so good for an online store that has partners all over the world. I’m hoping they implement other payment methods like the other top affiliate marketing programs out there.
4. eBay affiliate program
eBay affiliate program is one of the affiliate marketing opportunities for me when I started my first website. Without it, this list isn’t complete.
We all know about eBay. There’s a good chance you may have sold something on eBay or someone you know have.
the good news is you can make money from eBay without selling anything yourself.
All you need to do is sign up for eBay partner programs, find a product you’ll like to promote, promote the products using eBay partners tools and you get paid for it.
- Ebays is a diverse marketplace. Almost nothing you can think of is available for sale by someone out there.
- The affiliate marketing program is one of the easiest programs I’ve worked with. No strict instructions or rule to adhere by, all you have to do is share your affiliate link for the listing and get paid once someone buys through your link.
- Double commission for the first 90 days. It’s always good when there an opportunity to earn extra income.
- Ebay won’t pay you for an auction that lasts over ten days. It doesnt matter if you prefer the main buyer. Choose your listings wisely.
eBay affiliate works a little more different than most affiliate programs. The payments are split in 3 ways. the seller,eBay and you. You earn a higher percentage of what eBay makes off the listing. It’s not that relevant but at least you know how it works
5. Shopify affiliate Program
It’s hard to talk e-commerce these days without mentioning Shopify. Shopify is one of the leading cms platforms for building online stores.
I assume as a blogger, you know what Shopify is, the online retailing industry is moving in a great phase and Shopify is a great platform for those who are moving into the online retail business.
If you’re in a niche where your audience will like to sell something online or start their own online store. Shopify is a great software and you can make some extra revenue pointing it to them.
- High referral earnings. Youll earns a lot from your referrals subscription fees. Both on standard plans and enterprise, up to $2000. Get full details on their commission rate here.
- Trustworthy affiliate program. Shopify is great for its customers and you should feel good recommending it to your audience.
- It’s a competitive niche. The online retailing industry is a competitive niche. Your audience needs to be selling something online for Shopify be relevant to them.
6. Rakuten affiliate program
Rakuten being a great online store is offering you a chance for you to make money recommending high-quality products to buyers. it’s a great affiliate opportunity.
The online store deals with a good variety of products form high-quality electronics to pet supplies.
Anything you want you can get it Rakuten. They have a great support system in case you need help.
- Trustworthy services. Rakuten has built a name for themselves in the e-commerce industry. With their won awards and the partnerships their into, you should promote their products with confidence.
- You have to apply with individual brands you want to promote. I knew some affiliate programs with these methods and I can assure you, it’s not as bad as you think.
- Rakuten knowledge base is hard to navigate. Its a big turn off when you can’t get the help you need at the so-called knowledge base. Fortunately, they have a great affiliate support team waiting to give you any support you need.
7. Studiopress affiliate program
Studiopress is another affiliate marketing oppurtunities out there for bloggers. They specialize in creating highly customizable WordPress themes and hosting.
If you’re looking to recommend WordPress hosting or themes, studiopress affiliate is a great program for you. One of the best things about studiopress is their commission package 35% per theme sale and a lot more.
- Self-advertising product. Studiopress has built a reputation for themselves in the industry, that makes it easy for you to drives sales to them without much effort.
- Great commissions. Studiopress pay 35% of a theme sold by you.if your audiences are interested in buying a site from them, you earn a minimum of $75per site sold.
- Niche-based products. While the payout is great and the product is awesome, studiopress affiliate program,m is not for everyone yet. Check it out. if your audience is in the niche, good luck with sales.
8. CJ Affiliate program
CJ affiliate program stands out amongst its pairs in the affiliate marketing niche. They understand what the market needs and has been doing the best to bring you the best affiliate marketing program using their platform to deliver it.
My goal is to show you the best affiliate marketing opportunities. CJ affiliate is one of the best ones out there.
- One of the largest affiliate programs in the world. Cj affiliate stands in the list of the best affiliate programs because they are indeed a large network.
- Reliable affiliate network. Cj affiliate has been in the industry for over 19 years because they’re trustworthy and are still.
- Long process application. I guess that’s what makes them stands out for over 19 years. they set high standards because that’s what makes them good.
9. Bluehost Affiliate program
Bluehost affiliate is one of the best affiliate marketing opportunities for bloggers in blogging and affiliate marketing niches. it’s one of the best affiliate marketing oppurtunities for bloggers.
Their currently the top recommended WordPress host with great packages and great customers support team.
Many wonders why Bluehost is such a popular and reliable hosting and arguments have been made. Why don’t you partner with them and find out yourself?
- Reliability and honest. Bluehost is one of the reliable web hosts on the internet, you can confidently promote their products. Simple application process. It doesn’t take as much effort to sign up for Bluehost affiliate or purchase.
- Niche-based program. All the products and packages are great. So Is the commissions. But it’s irrelevant if your audience is looking to build a website or buy domain names.
10. Maxbounty affiliate program
Maxbounty affiliate program is a Canadian based CPA affiliate network. The company was established in 2004. the CPA affiliate program has stood the test of time to become one of the best CPA Affiliate networks.
The payout is good, their support team are great. Check out Maxbounty full review.
- User-friendly interface. Maxbounty interface is one of these websites that you can navigate easily. Reliable payments. Maxbounty takes care of its marketers by paying them on time.
There you have it, The top affiliate marketing opportunities. Remember affiliate marketing is not perfect but it’s scalable, with the right mindset, you can grow your affiliate marketing to success.
If you’re a newbie affiliate marketer, go through the list. Decide the suitable program for your niche, sign up and get started.
Are there affiliate programs you think should be here? Any issue you might be facing? Drop a comment below I’ll get to you.
Sharing is caring. Share with friends.